(1) Fantasy books.
(2) People who stand at bus stops for ten minutes then
start fiddling with change when they get on.
(4) People who never answer their e-mails.
(5) TV shows about decorating or gardening.
(6) The countryside.
(7) Websites with Flash intros.
(9) Getting chased by cows.
(11) Pink marble type stuff you get in hotel bathrooms.
(12) The quote on the cover of every single CHERUB book
(but we've never found a better one!).
(13) Doing my accounts.
(14) Getting dragged around women's clothes shops.
(16) Scary dogs.
(18) Romantic comedy movies.
(20) Cigarette smoke.
(22) Anyone lacking the basic sense to realise that Arsenal are the greatest football team in the world.
(23) People talking about what they'll do when they win the lottery.
(25) Washing up.
(26) People who say that Harry Potter is the best book in the world when it's the only thing they've ever read.
(27) Kids who go psycho and trash the CHERUB forum.
(28) Paying tax.
(29) Poncy restaurants where you pay £100 per head for tiny portions of food and you end up having to buy a hamburger on the way home.
(30) People who do big lists of things they like and dislike because they think it's clever and funny.